How to make a Facebook poll
Crate A Pool On Facebook in two (2) minuites following this simple tutorial. Facebook now allows users to make polls decorated with GIFs and photos. We show you how.., Continue Reading..
Want to Crate A Pool On Facebook?.. Facebook is the latest social media platform to introduce polling into its feed. Though users could simply post a Facebook status, tweet or Instagram story asking a question that their followers could reply to, polling is an easier means to discovering what their followers prefer.
Moreover, Twitter and Instagram paved the way with the introduction of polling as a means for users to learn what their followers favoured between any two topics.
How To Crate A Pool On Facebook
Crate A Pool On Facebook.., To begin, log into your Facebook page and search “poll” in the search bar. If you are already logged into your account, you can also type into a search engine “Facebook poll” and be directed right to the Polls page by selecting “Make a Poll on Your Page – Facebook.com”.
1. Log in to your Facebook page and search for “poll.”
2. Choose the first app, Poll.
3. Click “Go to App.”
4. Click “Allow” to allow the app to access your information.
5. Choose “Click here to get started.”
6. Fill out the question and add answer options, then click “Create Poll.”
7. You can add a message that will appear on your wall with the poll, or just click “Publish” to post the poll to your wall.
8. You can also invite friends to take your poll, or if your class has a Fan Page, you can choose to publish it there.
9. The poll will now show up on your wall.
10. At any time, you can click on the question and view your poll results.
i. Did the results of your Facebook poll turn out the way you expected? In 100 words or less, explain how so.
ii. Define one example of how you could use the Facebook poll tool in your own life in the future.
iii. In what ways do you think companies or organizations could use the Facebook poll to improve their business?