JMP Global Resources Limited Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs.
JMP Global Resources Limited, JMP Global Resources Limited Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for JMP Global Resources Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
JMP Global Resources Limited Recruitment 2018 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on JMP Global Resources Limited 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
JMP Global Resources Limited is an enterprise development and project management firm with keen interest in facilitating organisational growth and development. We pursue our objectives through our sound policies, application of dynamic management strategies, recruitment of competent professionals and establishment of partnerships with reputable institutions, training institutes and firms around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Business Writer
- Observe department activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
- Interview personnel, read reports, and other material to become familiar with department’s methods.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment(s) according to established standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Proofread, edit, and format documents for accuracy and consistency.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction.
- Maintain records and files of work revisions.
- Prepare PDFs for publication.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Assist in laying out material for publication.
Research and Analysis:
- Research and analyze change requests and agency projects for support content impact and need.
- Identify potential process issues and work towards promoting resolutions to maintain consistency and compliance.
- Keep abreast of new documentation and business strategies and techniques within the industry and provide input to team practices and processes.
- Provide and meet time estimates for assigned tasks.
- Represent support content management in the Compliance 360 software.
- Champion change management through innovation and technical solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field.
- Technically competent with system interfaces/data transfer.
- Track record of analytical and problem skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues with other departments, vendors and clients in a professional manner.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to foster a collaborative work environment general understanding of policies and procedures.
Job Title: Account Executive
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Awareness of business trends.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 14th April, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about JMP Global Resources Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.